WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT?
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
- data provided by the user
If you are a private individual or a company
If you are a private individual or a company, when you register or buy a product, enter some data that you need to manage our services and the purchase of our products offered on Occhialando.
These are some example the data we ask you:
- Private or Company
- First name
- Where did you find us?
- Fiscal Code
- VAT number (for companies)
- Newsletter subscription
As part of the use of the service you can take advantage of the Order Management functions By displaying the management process of the service, you can also send "Messages" request support to our Customer Service
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, as example those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
Data of minors 16 years
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data and you can not register on Occhialando, and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- technical data: ex. IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
To guarantee you access to our services and the management of your Order of your purchased Product
- Registration and management of the reserved area
- Change your Account Information
- Change the Password
- Edit your addresses in the address book
- Edit your wish list
- View the Order History
- Your Loyalty Points
- See Return (RMA) requests
- Your Transactions
- Recurring Payments
- GDPR Tools
- Subscribe / unsubscribe from the newsletter
To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on Occhialando events, initiatives or partnerships, by e-mail, by sending SMS, by mail.
- carry out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open emails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
IS THE DATA CONFERENCE MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by Occhialando (any refusal to provide the service makes it impossible to use the service); it is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the www.occhialando.com website and related applications.
WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT?
Occhialando is the data controller. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Formigine Modena (IT), Via S.Giovanni Bosco 1 41043 P IVA 02613890363
Subjects or organizations to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations - even technical - of the services of Occhialando, such as providers that provide requested services, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing, associated companies and / or belonging to Occhialando
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT DATA, CHANGE IT, DELETE IT OR HAVE A COPY?
Access to personal data from your private area and revocation of consent (opt-out)
At any time you can view your personal data in your private area. Enter your account and click the "Reserved Area" section.
Remember that you can revoke the consent you have provided at any time by accessing your reserved area and removing the related flag.
Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data (takeout) or request the cancellation you can send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail box with which you registered in Occhialando. You can also use the "GDPR Tool" found in "My Account" for the request
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be carried out in the scheduled technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following
Exercise your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to email@example.com
HOW AND FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE PRESERVED?
The retention of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / informatic and for the time that the user will decide to keep in our database in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 10 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes. no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other way of using the service) on Occhialando for a period of 48 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
HOW DO WE ASSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated above, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing by computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes the services provided by Occhialando and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
CAN THE INFORMATION ON THE PRIVACY CAN BE CHANGES IN TIME?
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data on the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.